24in24 Twenty Eleven 24in24 Twenty Eleven

Wow

Love the music, and the guy banging his head on the keyboard is hilarious hahaha XD

The toast story were epic.

Madness Heist Madness Heist

EPIC

Smooth animations, great story ! XD Love the ending, smart. :P

But the conversations, even though vital to the story progression, is sometimes a bit boring. If you can make the lines smart, that's a 10 !

Every War in History Ever Every War in History Ever

me gusta !

Simple, stupid, true.

Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

Not only

Not only does Bunnykill serve cool, fast-rythm actions, but also a good story :D

I like the idea where you change the focus of the story from Snowball to Dust. It kept me to my seats, because "usually the hero wouldn't die, but both of them are heroes, so how will this fight end ?"

I regret that Snowball died, but still, that's no reason to lower the star ! XD

Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

always

One thing I've always liked from Bunnykill is the good recognition of surroundings. Not forgetting every detail, and the flash is not merely focused on Dust.

An example is the bunny who got his hand cut off XD I can't help but steal a glance every now and then when Dust's still fighting

Another example is the chopper, who came back into the fight as a mincer ! XD
Always keeping its audience on its toes, entertaining in every pixel, great in every piece ! =w=b

keep up the good work !

Skyrim:Sneaking Skyrim:Sneaking

LOL

I used to be smarter, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Animating General Animating General

Same with me XD

>So you wanna have sex?

LOL

A little late A little late

hey hey

this really happened ? XD

Lemuras responds:

almost xD

Racism Racism

I don't quite get it

I don't quite get it. I can't clearly hear what the white man said in the beginning because of the scratching sound. If you fix that part, it will be a lot better. Despite all that, I'm gonna give you a "3" for using such a theme. And here I think the racism problema has been forgotten... it appears not. Good job (but you can do better).

Drunk Science Drunk Science

>.<

By the way,I like the drawing style. It's a bit messy,but that just adds up the wackiness, which is a good part. (I strongly recommend that you don't improve the drawings, this doodle-style goes very well with the story). Still, I agree that the storyline is quite ordinary, and that's the reason why few people dare to make a flash out of it. But you broke out of the ordinary and boldly did it. You just made something un-ordinary from something ordinary. Nice job ! By the way, were you really planning on making the drawing style that way or you're just too damn lazy ?